Win Faster With Fish Hunter
There are plenty of fish in the sea and it's time for you to catch them all. Experience the heart-stopping, fast paced game of Fish Hunter 2 or enjoy a visual treat with Fish Hunter 3D. Both games are brought to you by AG, so expect massive wins!
- Introduction to Fish Hunter
- Personalize your Settings
- Ultimate Guide to Becoming a Fish Hunter
- Be the Best Fish Hunter
- Fish Encyclopedia
Remember how much fun you've had playing the first Fish Hunter game? You'll have even more fun playing Fish Hunter 2 and Fish Hunter 3D! Experience an even better game with features that make it easier to hunt fish and make transactions. Its new features and rewards will surprise everyone!
Customize the game's settings to your personal preference. You can adjust the volume of your bet: multiply your bet by 0.1, 1, 2, 10, 50 and 100. Choose the most comfortable bet settings for you. Fish Hunter 2 also gives you 6 play rooms to choose from.
ULTIMATE GUIDE TO BECOMING A FISH HUNTER
- Four players will see the same school of fish swim onscreen.
- Left-click or tap space bar to shoot the fish. Aim each shot with your mouse pointer.
- Make sure to hit a particular fish multiple times to catch it.
- The reward for catching a fish goes to the player who gets in the last fatal shot, even if the particular player didn't do the most damage.
- There are 5 types of bullets. Bullets with higher costs can't effectively hit fishes whose values are lower. For example, a RM100 bullet can't effectively hit a fish worth RM50.
- The energy bar shows how many hits a fish has taken.
- Check the map on the top right corner to check the location of big fishes, effective hits of other players and the time left in the game.
BE THE BEST FISH HUNTER
- In each round, the player with the most amount of bets will be declared the best Fish Hunter.
- The winning Fish Hunter gets a 0.2% reward of the total bet amount made by all the players in the round.
- Experienced players attack fishes with higher values. They also attack fishes that carry precious stones which trigger jackpots.
- Each round will have 5 fishes with high values. Another set of 5 fishes will appear after the first 5 are caught. Fish with smaller values will appear randomly.
- Choose between Automatic Fishing and Target Fishing to catch particular types of fishes.
See all the fishes you can catch.